At least 6 canine homeowners have stepped ahead after a up to date document of a canine’s unexpected demise printed he’d been poisoned with antifreeze. Now, canine enthusiasts locally of Big Bear are taking a look for solutions and searching for the killer.
When Sammi, a 1-year previous German Shepherd unexpectedly fell sick on October 15, her circle of relatives rushed her to the vet. Sadly, she didn’t get better and died two days later. Necropsy effects confirmed Sammi’s reason behind demise used to be antifreeze poisoning.
While it’s now not unusual for canine to be drawn to the candy smell and style of antifreeze, Sammi’s circle of relatives say she used to be simplest saved indoors or in a fenced-in yard and didn’t have get right of entry to to the poisonous chemical substances, main police to suspect she used to be deliberately poisoned.
Police started taking a look into different incidents of antifreeze poisoning within the house and came upon at least 6 different canine that died in the similar means. Other studies discovered that suspicious treats soaked in antifreeze were present in yards in the similar house.
Anyone who believes their canine used to be deliberately poisoned via antifreeze or has data on who could also be injuring animals used to be requested to name the Big Bear Sheriff’s Station at 909-866-0100.