To make your vacation festivities somewhat extra epic, American Express Blue Cash Everyday is teaming up with BuzzFeed’s Nifty to provide easy DIY tasks that make certain everybody on the vacation birthday party (together with the canine) feels the vacation spirit.
The newest video within the Epic Everyday sequence (which stars an cute doggy) demonstrates a couple of easy steps for making a vacation canine collar to decorate up your four-legged good friend with a festive wreath.
Check it out proper right here (step by step directions under!):
Easy Step-by-Step Instructions:
- Felt (duration of puppy’s neck circumference + 2 inches)
- 2 Velcro strips 1”
- Hot glue
- Holiday plant decorations
- Wire cutters
- Cut a sheet of felt to the duration of your puppy’s neck circumference with an further 2 inches and four inches broad.
- Fold the felt over and glue it down. Glue a work of Velcro on one finish of the piece of felt. Flip it over and glue a work of Velcro at the different.
- Use twine cutters to clip off items of vacation plant decor.
- Glue the plant items onto the felt collar.
- Secure round puppy’s neck and allow them to have a good time the vacations!
This video is a offered via the Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express as a part of the “Epic Everyday” sequence. Dedicated to showcasing the tactics Blue Cash Everyday provides somewhat “epic” each day, the video sequence provides easy DIY tasks and recipes best for vacation website hosting. For extra DIY tasks and inspiration like this, take a look at the Amex Epic Everyday content material right here.