Latesha Bynum to a health care provider for butt implants on July 15, and become fatally unwell quickly after.
This article in the beginning seemed on People.com.
A mother of two died of poisonous butt implants, her circle of relatives says.
Bynum, 31, went to the clinic that night time, her brother Tymel says, and used to be placed on existence give a boost to.
“After the procedure, something was wrong with my sister. I think her feet and stuff was blue,” Tymel advised CBS New York. “She went to the hospital and couldn’t breathe and whatever was in her went to her head. She was brain dead and she had zero chance to basically come back from it.”
But her brother, Tymel, says that authorized docs carried out the process.
“They had their licenses,” Tymel advised CBS New York. “They’re supposed to know what they [are] doing, such a tragic incident.”
“They killed my sister,” he advised ABC7.
After 12 days, Latesha’s circle of relatives made up our minds to take her off of existence give a boost to on Thursday, and he or she died in a while after. She leaves at the back of two daughters, ages 13 and eight.
The New York City Medical Examiner’s place of work, at the side of the police, are having a look into her dying.
“At the end of the day, my sister needs some type of justice — period,” Tymel advised CBS New York.