Waterbury, Connecticut resident Gary LeClerc captured surveillance video appearing the precise second his canine, a 2-year-old black Labrador named Brookfield, snuck a couple of nibbles of pizza from on most sensible of the oven and began a hearth in the kitchen.
LeClerc shared the video with NBC Connecticut explaining, “my wife and I are really trying to use this video for educational purposes as well as entertainment since it is both funny and eye-opening.”
Luckily, the hearth was once best burning for a couple of seconds prior to Gary rushed in and doused the blaze with a tumbler of water. However, it’s scary to suppose what will have took place had the circle of relatives no longer been house on the time.
Gary hopes his video is not going to best entertain its audience (who doesn’t love looking at a sneaky, pizza-thieving canine?), however will lead them to think carefully prior to leaving meals inside succeed in of counter and range surfers that would by accident ignite a hearth.